Monday, November 29, 2010

Wah ok I am so bored I decided to blog.

Yesterday I went out with my mother (the real one la) to buy stuff. We went to parkway and bought alot of stuff then I got a $300 coupon then we went to collect the free gift which was... A Toy Story 3 cup =.=

Anyway, my mother was eating some coconut thing at the shoe shop when she really shouldn't have and then... DISASTER STRUCK

While she was looking at the shoe, her hand slipped and the coconut bits fell all over the shoe shelves. And here's the interesting bit about coconut bits, I dunno maybe they work like feathers or something, but they just floated from the top shelf, to the 2nd shelf, to the 3rd shelf, and to the bottom shelf, and the floor. Meaning there was coconut EVERYWHERE

Then my mother looked at it and said, "Oops, now the people will have coconut on their feet." The salesman was fast approaching with the shoe that I was supposed to try, so she quickly tried to clean the visible coconut that was on the shelf. But the other bits of coconut inside the shoes weren't cleaned. Hohoho.

Then after buying the shoes we walked past this shop called "Wanko" and I secretly laughed to myself when I saw the shop name.

Don't ask me why I posted this. Most shopping trips are boring anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home